If you’re like me, you like easy recipes. And here’s one of the easiest recipes of your LIFE! And it’s meatloaf so you hardly have to do much. It would be even easier if there wasn’t any vegetable chopping but there’s a very small amount so bear with me.
I am really digging buffalo-spices lately. It really makes the food just POP in your mouth. Hopefully, you’re ready to have a delicious buffalo-spicy meatloaf because it’s amazing. I’m serious. You can always change spices or not use as much and see how it tastes!
- 1 pound of ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 2-4 tbsp of hot sauce (I used Franks)
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- ¼ small yellow onion, diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- pinch of salt and a sprinkle of pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix. I usually just use my hands. The chicken is usually really cold from the fridge and my hands want to fall off after I’m done.
- Spray a loaf pan down with something; you could use coconut oil or olive oil. I use an olive oil spray. You could use small pans or larger ones. I use one pan, a normal size one, you know the size that fits just one loaf of something.
- Put the mixture into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until the chicken is done.
- I poke it a bit and if it stays pretty sturdy it’s done to me. Or you could use a thermometer and be fancy.
- Let it cool and enjoy your meal!!!
NOTE: I get my ground chicken at Mert’s Meats. Sometimes they have ‘flavors’. Example last time they had BUFFALO CHICKEN (the time before was a black and blue ground chicken). It totally met my needs!!! Therefore, I didn’t use 4 tbsp of hot sauce, and just used 2 tbsp.